From when it began in 1984, Delastek has grown from a small group of six employees to an impressive team of over 100, with production facilities measuring more than 100 000 square feet over two sites.
- 2008: Delastek obtains AS9100 certification
- 2006: Investment of $3.4 million for high-tech equipment to develop new, value-added products and promote technological integration capabilities
- 2004: Delastek certifies their first STC for BLMS and obtains ISO 9001:2000 Certification
- 2003: First composite material research project in collaboration with CRIAQ
- 2002: Delastek begins production of composite parts for the aerospace sector
- 2000: Investment of $4.7 million for specialized plastic and composite material manufacturing equipment
- 1997: Development and production of electronic on-board parts for aerospace use
- 1996: Delastek becomes the first Canadian stick assembly supplier
- 1992: Delastek obtains its first aerospace contract with Pratt & Whitney Canada
- 1990: Major investment in Research and Development project for the EET-4000
Delastek is recognized by a Desjardins young entrepreneurship award
- 1987: Claude Lessard and Lucie McCutcheon become partners to acquire Delastek.
- 1984: Foundation of Delastek. Delastek commences operations with calcoil manufacturing, which calibrates paper thickness for local mills.